Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:518 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Team Leader - Credit Advisory - Bank (8-12 yrs)
Role holder would be Guiding Business Units on Regulatory Compliance for transactions handled by the Bank covering Credit regulations, hands on with Credit regulations (Wholesale/ Retail) and compliance thereunder.
Core Responsibilities :
- Provides guidance and support to business teams on their queries pertaining to Credit (Wholesale and Retail) regulations/guidelines issued by RBI. Liaising with RBI for seeking clarification
- Review of Product and Process note to ensure that product/ process notes are compliant from regulatory perspective.
- Representing Compliance unit in PPAC Committee Discussion
- Ensure that regulatory guidelines are disseminated within prescribed timelines
- Follow up with stakeholder to ensure that regulatory guidelines are implemented by the relevant unit(s).
- Ensure preparation and submission of quarterly compliance agenda notes to CS team
- Preparation of Monthly Report on Compliance Activities