HR at Thema Corporate Services
Views:1684 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Team Leader - Business Development - HNI/UHNI - BFSI (7-12 yrs)
The Electus Team Leader is the ultimate face of the business as (s)he is going driving the business strategy in terms of acquisition, sales, revenues and profitability for the region through a team of Relationship Managers.
(S)he would help the team in acquiring ultra high net worth relationships and managing & retaining such relationships by delivering and driving the best standards of services.
This role requires an incumbent with leadership roles focused on Business Development of Consumer/ SME Banking and Wealth Management for HNIs & UHNIs.
- Recruiting, managing & driving a team of RMs to increase client base, AUM, revenues
- Handle and manage clients with a minimum Investment amount of Rs 5 Cr and above
- Experience of advising clients across asset classes
- Strong analytical skills and ability to drive teams
Job Profile :
- The Team Leader will be responsible for recruiting, managing and driving a team of RMS across locations to increase client base, AUM and revenues
- Experience in leading senior employees
- He will be responsible for the P & L, sales quality levels, via periodic audit checks and review of sales processes for the country
- He will be responsible for setting the standards in client servicing and delivery, thereby creating a differentiation and a sustainable competitive edge
- Track the Ultra HNI segment in the market for new client acquisition and helping the RMs in closing deals and deepening existing relationships
- To research, investigate and update himself and the teams on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients- portfolios
- To coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decision for the clients
- To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities
- In- depth understanding of Liability Marketing, Insurance, Trade& FX products and portfolio management strategies for Wealthy Individuals
Job Specifications Required:
- An MBA (finance or marketing) Degree holder or focused education in financial planning/wealth management
- Other qualifications like CFP will be an advantage
- 7-10+ years of relevant work experience in the financial industry preferred
Desired Skill Set:
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence in teams and clients
- Prior experience of managing a team of private bankers
- Ability to engage clients in meaningful conversations about clients finances and take active interest in their financial well being
- A thorough understanding of financial markets, their behavior, movements and expectations with respect to market
- Ability to process several inputs provided by research team and other sources and apply them to the specific context of several clients - thus generating insights for clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with clarity of thought, speech and expression.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally if required for NRI clients
- Good Analytical Skills
- Positive attitude, socially effective, high level of perseverance and patience
- Assertive & hard working
- Result oriented
- Attention to detail
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.