Head at MNR Solutions
Views:235 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Team Lead - SEO - Media Industry (3-10 yrs)
Note-: (Candidate should have prior experience of working in Digital News Media)
Responsibilities will include:
- Develops an SEO roadmap
- Maintains overall alignment with business goals and SEO strategy
- Defines and tracks relevant KPIs such as conversation rate, click rate, and bounce rate.
- Identifies SEO issues and implements solutions.
- Oversees content relevance.
- Designs keyword discovery and link-building strategies.
- Conducting keyword research using dedicated software and generating new keyword ideas.
- Analyzing websites and social media pages, then making recommendations for improvement.
- Monitoring website traffic and search results and developing strategies
- Generating content ideas and delegating these to the team
- Overseeing content creation and offering suggestions
- Updating outdated content.
- Knowledge of pay-per-click (search and display) Google ads will be advantageous.
- SEO Tools: Moz SEO, Webmaster Tools, and Google Analytics.
- Professional SEO and SEM certification is mandatory.
- Exceptional knowledge of the latest trends in SEO, SEO strategies, and SEO best practices
- Proficient with technical SEO, content marketing, and search marketing techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude