Team Lead/Senior Team Lead - Data Science - Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical Firm (8-16 yrs)
Industry - KPO / Research / Analytics
Skills - Data Science, Life Sciences, Medicine, Team Leader, Agile
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Global pharmaceutical firm with products sold in over 125 countries
- Fortune 500 company
Client Details :
- Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with offices in 18 countries. Its products are sold in approximately 125 countries.
- The company is ranked among top 150 on the 2019 Fortune 500. It is ranked among top 250 on the Forbes Global 2000 list of the largest public companies in the world and rated highly on the Forbes list of America's Best Employers.
- Collaborate with a global team, including business area leaders, architects, project managers, designers and other developers
- Plan, Budget, track and report financial related to work
- Provide deep leadership and coaching in the project delivery life cycle
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, teamwork and people development
- Provide mentor ship to accelerate the development of solution architecture and technical expertise
- Knowledge of architectural options and the ability to select based on needs and budget
- Understand the business processes being supported by the team
- Coach and develop team members through performance management, development planning, promotion, and career plans; represent those team members in talent discussions
- Minimum 5 years of management of a team or teams, should be able to lead a team of around 8 to 12 people
- Minimum 8 years of total experience
- Proven track record in capacity management and project estimation
- Resourcing - continue the team growth through selection techniques, testing and interviews
- Drive development forward to the highest standards through best practice & innovation
- Organise your work within an Agile team & Knowledge on Sprint ceremonies (Planning, Estimation, Execution, Reporting & highlight Risks & Impediments)
- Strong background having breadth of experience and technical knowledge
- Lead teams to rationalize, optimise and support applications for maximum speed and scalability with industry best practices.
- Strong desire to constantly improve and learn
- Proven experience leading a team in a regulated industry including but not limited to, understanding regulations, SOPs, computer systems validation, and change control.
- Preferred to have experience / interest related to Pharma domain
- Preferred certification in one of fields PMP, PMI, PRINCE II, Safe, CSM, SEI etc
- Knowledge in ITIL, Service Now is nice to have
Job Offer :
Work with an industry leader on modern technology to solve complex business problems
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chanakya Khandelwal on +91 124 452 5451.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.