Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:163 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Team Lead/Senior Consultant - Client Servicing & Performance Monitoring - BFS (10-13 yrs)
- We are hiring for Client Servicing & Performance Monitoring - Team Lead for our client in Bangalore.
- You will manage the regional team of client servicing consultants and will be responsible for performance management as well as identifying the training and development needs of the team. Responsible for capacity management, the manager ensures resources are available to accomplish priorities and provide the highest level of support to clients.
- The individual should also ensure that the goals of the Client Services team are met and can step in and support any aspect of coverage. In this capacity the individual will lead relatively complex, extensive, high profile activities e.g. direct interaction with clients and senior management and possess excellent analytical, consultative, communication and judgment skills.
- Provides clients with the most complex performance / Compliance/Risk analysis services to evaluate the performance of various investment vehicles in the client's plans/funds and Monitor the Guidelines for the Investments managers and review the breaches with the clients
- Engage in frequent client communication via conference call and email
- Be a relationship driver for clients
- Collaborates with the wider analyst teams and delegate tasks appropriately to ensure deadlines are met
- Liaise with Index teams to ensure reporting and index needs are handled in line with the best practices
- Effectively manage expenses and focus on revenue-generating activities; understand client profitability and liaise internally to ensure accurate billing.
- Present on the full portfolio of clients focusing on actual margin, revenue situation and drivers
- Participate in the global management team, representing the region to regularly propose solutions and/or suggestions to improve the level of client service
- Maintain a strong working relationship with internal support groups across the practice and provide SME input into strategic plans
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS :
The candidate should possess the following skills :
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal client servicing skills required. Must have excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, adapt to change, and willing to overcome obstacles to accomplish a goal.
- Experience with industry vendor compliance monitoring systems such as Charles River, Bloomberg POMS, RCB Dexia, etc. and/or Mutual Fund Compliance and Risk Monitoring experience is a plus. Knowledge/experience with PACE, Custom Hierarchy, RADAR, Data Direct, and Integrated Reporting is a must
- In-depth knowledge of capital markets. Understanding of financial concepts, rate of return calculations, and awareness of investment types across multiple asset classes
- Independent self-starter with excellence in execution while the ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment; possess excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with IRAS product and non-IRAS business partners
- Must be a critical thinker with excellent communication skills for presenting, listening, and writing functions. Strong presentation skills with the ability to explain complex ideas at a high level understanding of how a client's data flows through Northern Trust systems is preferred
- Ability to problem-solve
- Ability to develop and evaluate solutions while planning and prioritizing client activities to manage relationships effectively.
- Ability to proactively determine client needs or issues by asking insightful questions and developing the client relationship
- Ability to partner with others to help deliver solutions to client
- Ability to effectively manage client and business partner expectations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.