HR Recruiter at Samvid Search
Views:83 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Team Lead - SAP SD Consultant - IT (6-12 yrs)
- To ensure successful initiation, planning, execution, control and completion of the project by guiding team members on technical aspects, conducting reviews of technical documents and artefacts.
- Lead project development, production support and maintenance activities.
- Fill and ensure timesheets are completed, as is the invoicing process, on or before the deadline.
- Lead the customer interface for the project on an everyday basis, proactively addressing any issues before they are escalated.
- Create functional and technical specification documents.
- Track open tickets/ incidents in queue and allocate tickets to resources and ensure that the tickets are closed within the deadlines.
- Ensure analysts adhere to SLA s/KPI s/OLA s.
- Ensure that all in the delivery team, including self, are constantly thinking of ways to do things faster, better or in a more economic manner.
- Lead and ensure project is in compliance with Software Quality Processes and within timelines.
- Review functional and technical specification documents.
- Serve as the single point of contact for the team to the project stakeholders.
- Promote team work, motivate, mentor and develop subordinates.
- Provide application production support as per process/RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed) Matrix.
- Technical Degree with relevant field experience.
- Strong leadership skills, technical knowledge, and the ability to write quality level in order to communicate findings and recommendations to the clients senior management team.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Strong communications skills.
- Must have worked on GST.