Talent Success Executive at Skuad
Views:67 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Team Lead - Sales - IT (6-10 yrs)
Skuad is a platform to build, pay and manage globally distributed teams. We help companies all around the world hire exceptional talent globally while we handle the difficult tasks of managing global payroll, compliances and taxation.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for people from premier institutes to drive the growth engine at Skuad. Someone who is a dedicated Sales Lead and can coordinate our sales teams, ensure the team's sales quotas are met, and support the management. The Sales Lead will perform sales, management, and administrative tasks, such as maintaining your sales performance, recruiting and training staff.
To be successful as a Sales Lead, you should have excellent sales and leadership skills, as well as strong customer service skills. You should also have a thorough knowledge and understanding of Skuad's products and services.
What is the job like?
- Offer necessary product knowledge and technical expertise translating into successful sales.
- Publish go-to-market strategy setting up product positioning, target customers and end users.
- Update sales team and dealer network on new software developments.
- Coordinate with sales team to develop selling tools for presentations, demos and trade shows.
- Suggest new product concepts, enhancements and potential new partnerships
- Determine, advise and close software sales agreements with company executives.
- Present proposals on potential clients needs.
- Present quotes and suggest solutions on customers needs.
- Uncover potential clients needs to sell solutions.
- Update on product information, pricing and contract terms.
- Assist sales through calls and web based presentations to maintain product positioning and strategies.
- Handle in-depth knowledge of products and technologies, competitors and market conditions.
- Manage industries competitive knowledge to leverage sales cycle.
- Maintain full lifecycle of sales process from prospecting to closure.
What skills are we looking for?
- 6+ years of overall experience in Sales, Sales Development, or Inside Sales
- Relevant sales development experience in B2B technology, SaaS industry will be preferred
- Prior sales development experience in the North American market (USA, Canada) will be preferred
- Self-starter with proven success in outbound (cold calling experience is required) and inbound lead generation in competitive and results-driven environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent working knowledge of inbound & outbound technologies and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate value propositions of the product to prospective clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Experience of working in a fast growth environment is preferred
- Proficient with sales technology tools including CRM (Salesforce.com experience is strongly preferred), sales engagement platforms and Microsoft Office
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization including sales, marketing, product, and engineering
- Start-up experience preferred
Why should you work with us?
- Your site is on-site; work from anywhere in the world
- Flexible working hours
- You get to interact and work with people from diverse backgrounds