Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:3762 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Team Lead - Sales - Corporate Banking (10-13 yrs)
Hiring for a leading bank
Must Haves :
- Experience in handling MNC clients
- PG/CA Qualified
Market Assessment and Business Development:
- Manages a portfolio of MNC clients including advising clients on funding strategies, choose between various Bank products while ensuring maximum ROI for the Bank
- Leads deal origination, structuring, obtaining credit approvals and implementation of financial solutions for a portfolio of clients spanning the large corporate houses.
- Conducts market research to identify, initiate, establish and develop long term business relationships with the objective of meeting business and revenue objectives.
- Conducts periodic meetings with key customers, promoters, prospective customers to ensure business continuity and growth and expanding share of wallet from key clients.
- Conducts proactive business development activities from new & existing clients, through strategic penetration into identified market/sectors across the entire portfolio spectrum.
- Identifies and acquires new client relationships by understanding the customers financial needs and provides suitable solutions in terms of providing bank products and services.
- Manages the client relationships by handling activities ranging from identifying clients financial needs, advising, structuring the deal, preparing the terms and conditions and closing the deal.
- Cross-selling products of the bank including - treasury solutions, liabilities, Debt capital market solutions, Syndications, corporate advisory, investment banking, corporate finance, knowledge banking, etc. Focus on liabilities, transactional banking, and opportunistically look at lending for well priced deals.
- Seeks an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the customer base actively and consistently
- Maintains ongoing contact with operations in order to ensure smooth delivery of transactions.
- Assists the Relationship Management Group in research and analysis on industries/clients/markets
Portfolio Management and Deal Structuring
- Works in close coordination with SLs and RMs as and when required in structuring and restructuring of deals to ensure they effectively address the clients financial requirement.
- Works in close coordination with SLs and RMs in management of various portfolios to ensure proper understanding of customer needs and ensure their financial needs are addressed.
- Drives his/her team to ensure regional objective in terms of earnings, assets, liabilities, credit quality etc. as per agreed budgets / targets from client relationship across all product groups.
- Drives sales and key business operations to ensure effective management of profit and loss account of Commercial Business Banking at a regional level in line with the overall business objectives.
- Targets specific business opportunities leading to achievement of the budget and ensures seamless coordination between customer & relationship manager.
- Evaluates credit/risk profile of companies and structuring suitable financial solutions for them including structured finance, project finance, off-balance sheet finance, acquisition financing etc.
- Participates in appraisal of proposals involving detailed analysis of Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Financial Ratios, Cash Flows, Management Risk, Industry Risk, economic conditions to ensure complete adherence to risk and regulatory guidelines.
- Works in close coordination with Team Leaders in assessment of business, financial & economic risks and opportunities, and maximizing potential to cross sell products in consultation with other key stakeholders.- Drives the implementation of program designed to evaluate risk, assess opportunities, and
- Drives the implementation of program designed to evaluate risk, assess opportunities, and maximize potential to cross sell products to ensure the Banks relationship strategy is in line with the Portfolio and Industry quality.
Documentation and Compliance
- Monitors all deals to ensure adherence to established guidelines and maintenance of highest quality standards of documentation, client communication, process compliance.
- Works in close coordination with relevant BUs to ensure smooth and quick turnaround of transactions as and when required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.