Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:185 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Team Lead - Retail Leasing - Real Estate (5-10 yrs)
Company Profile :
Ara's Client is India's leading independent real estate services company with a presence across India and the Middle East. The Company has diversified interests across the real estate lifecycle and deploys its proprietary technology platform to accelerate marketing and sales. Ara's Client provide services include Residential Broking & Technology, Retail, Commercial, Investment Banking, Hospitality, Land Services, Industrial and Logistics, Investment Management, Research, Strategic Advisory & Valuations, Project Management Services and Society Management Services. The Company has diversified interests across the real estate lifecycle and deploys its proprietary technology platform to accelerate marketing and sales. Ara's Client has a team of over 1800 certified and experienced real estate professionals who operate across all major Indian (Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, NCR - Delhi, Gurugram, Noida, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow) and Middle East markets. Ara's client has successfully completed over 400 exclusive residential project mandates. Also manages over 80,000 established channel partners to ensure global business coverage.
- Identifying and nurturing existing and new client relationships with developers and retailers, specifically targeting leasing and sale transactions.
- Proactively engaging in business development activities for retail and F&B businesses in both malls and high streets. This involves implementing focused new business development strategies, networking, attending industry seminars, and leveraging existing relationships with retailers, brands, and mall developers
- Stacking and mapping properties in desired retail micro-market locations including .
- Managing the entire leasing/acquisition process, including supply/demand identification,
- Financial modelling, best-use analysis, target identification, deal structuring and negotiation, and coordination of legal and commercial due diligence
- Traveling across Mumbai Western, Central, Thane, Navi Mumbai and KDMC (MMR).
- Proactively engaging in business development activities for retail and F&B businesses in both malls and high streets
Required Candidate profile :
- Minimum of 5-10 years of leasing/sales experience, preferably in real estate.
- Good understanding of prime locations suitable for retail showrooms and malls, with experience in working across MMR.
- Knowledge of leasing contracts (malls and high-street), negotiation techniques, documentation, clauses, and interpretation.
- Proven relationships and experience working with regional and national mall developers, Landlords, hoteliers, and retail brands. Strong negotiation and sales-oriented mindset