Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:1383 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Team Lead - Research - Consulting Firm (8-15 yrs)
An incredibly rare opportunity for a Research professional with 8+ years of experience in the Research filed in health and career where you will be responsible for managing projects and provide support to stakeholders. You will also be responsible to oversee the team's operations across all support including research, reporting, graphic design.
If you are someone who has experience in project and team management in the research field. Then we want you!
Your future employer:
A leading multinational organization helping clients around the world advance in health, wealth and careers of their most vital asset in the field of consulting.
- Selecting the appropriate research methodology and supporting techniques to meet a defined business objective.
- Building and managing relationships with a variety of stakeholders across practices. (e.g. M&A, D&I, Global Consulting, Global Health)
- Communicating with clients to understand and document the business objectives.
- Reviewing the collected data, authors reports and makes business-oriented recommendations to the sponsoring client.
- Ensure the team has the resources, tools, training, knowledge and information to operate effectively.
- Managing the team's capacity and inflow of projects to ensure utilization is optimized.
- Developing the team's scope of support in line with the needs and priorities of the business.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to give clear instructions
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in the field of research and post-graduation in the field of management will be preferred.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Prior experience into health and career research will be preferred.
- Should have strong understanding of business operations of a consulting firm.
- Should have prior experience in stakeholder management.
- Should have experience in managing projects with proactive, extensile and aggressive approach.
What is in it for you?
- Once-in-a-lifetime chance to gain tremendous experience to work in strong built organization (and subsequently, earn life-changing equity).
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.