Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:205 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Team Lead - Regulatory Reporting - Bank (12-20 yrs)
One of India's premier private bank is inviting applications for Team Lead - Regulatory reporting to RBI / RBI inspection.
- Thorough knowledge of RBI Regulations and Reporting Guidelines
- Good Understanding of Financials of BFSI companies such as banks
- Should have managed teams of at least 3-5 people in his earlier positions for at least 2-3 years.
- This would be a supervisory & control position.
- It would involve overseeing preparation of returns to establish adequate maker / checker controls
- Adequacy of information dissemination of new changes/circulars
- Close coordination with the Compliance Function
- Project Managing Automation Projects including ADF Implementation
- Ensuring automated solutions are updated appropriately to cope with regulatory changes
- Implementing training from time to time
- Ensuring accuracy by appropriate adoption of technology and robust processes
- Motivate and lead the team
- Set SMART goals for the team to sustain and enhance employee productivity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.