Manager at Confidential
Views:1755 Applications:661 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
Team Lead - Recruitment - EdTech (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Spend time with the HR, Talent Acquisition, Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to get up-to-speed on offering, its competition, and future outlook.
- Define the Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) that hiring strategy must achieve.
- Automate and deploy the right solutions for screening and testing the candidates.
- Assess the talent gap in budgeted versus actual manpower. Implement workforce planning and forecasting to accomplish hiring targets.
- Identify and execute a data-based approach to talent acquisition. Implement CRM's and applicant tracking systems to efficiently gather data-driven action points.
- Design and implement campus hiring processes.
- Nurture your team to move to the next level.
- MBA/PGDM from a reputed business school.
- Minimum 6+ years work experience in Talent Acquisition with 3+ years of managing large teams. Experience in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- High-growth industry: India's edtech industry is an ever-expanding pie and is poised to grow to $2 billion by 2020.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future business leader