Recruitment Consultant at Antal International
Views:157 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Team Lead - Payroll & Compliance - Manufacturing (6-10 yrs)
A reputed Manufacturing company is hiring for Lead Payroll & compliance for Indore Location.
The role exists to ensure timely Salary processing and Payout relating to Below GM grade.
- Ensuring end to end TDS compliances relating to above employees for whom salary is processed.
- Form 16 issuance to employees.
- Month End provisioning.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of payroll-related policies and processes
- Strong understanding of Direct Tax Provisions (individual taxation)
- Strong Accounting Knowledge
- Knowledge of all applicable Payroll related Statutory Compliances (PF, Gratuity, Direct Taxes, etc.)
- Basic Understanding of Foreign Currency Accounting, Banking Processes, Employee Account Review
- Hands-on Experience of SAP-FI Module
- Hands on Experience over Data Interpretation, Analysis, Reporting, MIS, Financial Vigilance, etc.
- Hands-on Experience in MS Office
- Basic Understanding of TDS Return Filing, related software, and websites
- Good Communication skills
- Good Collaboration Skills and Team Work
- Time-bound Execution of Tasks as per SLA and Matrices
- Assertiveness and Self-Motivated
- Ability to learn, change and adapt
- Adherence to Policies and processes and statutory compliances
- Ability to understand complex accounting, GL Reviews, and Clearing
- Ability to handle stress and work under pressure situations
- Salary Processing (including Expats) with Month End Provisions
- Payroll Processing for employees Payment and Accounting. Accurate provision for Gratuity, Bonus and Rewards
- Hiring for Candidates working in Payroll Accounting not HR Payroll.
- SAP FI Module experience is must.
Salary offered - 8-10 LPA