AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:279 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Team Lead - New Student Hand-holding - EdTech (2-5 yrs)
New Student Handholding - Team lead- EdTech
Our client is looking for New Student Handholding - Team Lead. The person will be working for a well-funded EdTech firm, founded in 2011 by IITians, which is primarily interactive online tutoring platform where teachers provide school tuitions to students over the internet, using a real-time virtual learning environment that is a technology built in-house. It operates on marketplace model for teachers, where students can browse, discover and choose to learn from an online tutor of their choice.
- Responsible for daily task allocation, will be the first point of contact for SAM's on all task related queries and concerns, Will be closing working with Assistant Manager on implementing process improvements, monitoring SAM's performance on a regular basis.
- Analyze student with the help of all data points (student profile, student requirements, Engagement activities, ensure student attends the classes and user is retained throughout Academic Journey)
Team related :
- Coordinate activities of team members to ensure a smooth and efficient that reduces, number of cases that are overlooked.
- Oversee the engagement and user retention to minimize churn, while ensuring it is handled appropriately and per user need.
- Create and implement strategies to improve team productivity and better customer engagement, resulting in NPS.
- Recruit, hire, train and evaluate staff members within the team to ensure a sufficient SAM's are available to handle the workload.
- Run reports and analyze data pertaining to the department and share with executive staff and managers of department staff as needed.
- Communicate with staff to build and maintain a strong working relationship and reduce the team attrition.
Track: Responsible for task allocation, task summary reports, utilization; Responsible for student performance tracking (Student academic, Test, attendance & PTM)
Qualifications: Graduates/degree from science or engineering background
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Customer service
Managerial Competencies AND Attributes:
- Should have good interpersonal skills, Student engagement
- Task allocation and Decision-making
- Problem solving
- Team Player
- People Management
- Capacity Planning
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.