Senior Executive at Flexability by AMS
Views:70 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Team Lead - Master Data Maintenance - CFIN & SAP (10-20 yrs)
MDM Team Lead (CFIN & SAP)
Job Description :
1. Purpose/Key Objectives of the Job :
- Finance master data maintenance
- Drives SAP Central Finance (CFIN) business partners data replication completeness
- Manages Central Finance (CFIN) business partners replication and error resolution
- Manages central vendor master data (CVMD) replication and error resolution.
- Champions the functional design of business partners replication error resolutions
- Drives standardization of the functional process design for SAP Central Finance (CFIN) as well as related ERP source systems (SAP-FICO1) impacting SAP Central Finance (CFIN) data replication
- Drives standardization of financial master-data within SAP Central Finance (CFIN) and related ERP source systems impacting SAP Central Finance (CFIN) data replication.
- Manages the governance with respect to SAP Central Finance (CFIN) changes & projects as well as changes & projects in related ERP source systems impacting SAP Central Finance (CFIN) data replication due to system integration.
- All of the above require close interaction with the IT support group, the CFIN project team and the Finance Systems Management team
Job Requirements :
2. Essential educational qualifications, relevant experience and required skills.
- Requires above 10+ years of experience with SAP Customer, Vendor, FI & MDG business technology solutions design, analysis, development, documentation, and implementation with emphasis on finance mater data.
- Requires Expertise in SAP Data Center Migration, design, planning and execution and performing conversion activities related to all ERP modules (Logistics, Manufacturing, Sales and Distribution, Finance, Planning ect)
- Requires Solid Understanding on BAPI's, BADI's, LSMW, Functional modules, EDI and ALE using partner type, partner profile, message type, Inbound and outbound parameters IDOC's. Expertise in handling huge volume of Data Cleansing, Data Consolidation for objects like Customer & Vendor.
- Working knowledge of SAP R/3 modules interfacing, integration tables and transactions,
- Expertise in SAP Tables, Fields, ABAP Query: Simple reports, Debugging. Reparation of test scripts and update the test results with proper testing for end-to-end business scenarios.
- Working knowledge of KAIZEN, A3 Design & Wireframes in depth analysis using why-why analysis, PQCD (Product, Quality, Cost & Delivery).
- Arrange the session with Business & planning process coaches to understand & gathered the requirement what kind of mass change request will be incumbent as a request for all the objects.
- Support Incident, Change and Problem Management process, participate in problem analysis and identify potential impact and resolve.
- MDG Implementation Knowledge (Customer/Vendor /Finance)
- Understanding MDG config (Data Modelling/Process Modelling /BRF+/DRF)
- Solid Understanding of Value Mapping & Key Mapping)
- Solid understanding of Business Partner replication End to End
- Data Migration/Data Profiling & Data Cleansing activity.
- Experience in designing, developing, implementing, and managing data operating model a plus
- Business understanding and its requirements in the design of MDM processes and projects