Senior Executive - Search & Selection at Successwrks HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:296 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Team Lead - Marketing - Ad-Hoc & Campaign Team (8-15 yrs)
Position: Team Lead Ad-Hoc and Campaigns
Location Mumbai - India
Reporting to Head of Delivery
- Lead and manage the Ad-Hoc and Campaign Product Teams consisting of around 30 analysts and project managers.
- Be a part of Global Research Lab's management team and contribute towards overall development of the unit.
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Be the market research product and methology expert for your team.
- Maintain a strong collaboration with scripting, data science and other teams in India and global locations.
- Support your team in day-to-day activities including allocation of personnel, budgets and other areas as required.
- Design and drive efficiency projects, in addition to serving as a strong advocate of the new/enhanced process or solution
- Preferably through technology driven solutions.
- Own operational KPIs for your team like average effort hours per project, average cost per project, and so on.
- Assist team members on data analysis concepts/guidelines and project set ups
- Lead issue-oriented project meetings; mediate and resolve conflicts; and drive team to success
- You will own your team's development and motivation
- You will be responsible for recruitment for your team and support other teams.
Core/personal Competencies :
- Comprehensive knowledge of market research products and methodologies including but not limited to data procurement, sampling, questionnaire design and report preparation and presentation.
- Proven ability of leading mid-sized teams.
- Ability to work independently and solution-oriented attitude
- Should have exposure and knowledge of technology and it's usage in market research environment. Hands on experience in SPSS, Tableau, databases and SQL will be a significant advantage.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Must be able to interact effectively with a variety of stakeholders and business leaders in a global environment.
- Hands on experience in analyzing and interpreting operational/business data
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Power Point
- Detail-oriented with good analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Experience and Education :
- 10 years + experience in Market Research organization with at least 5 years of team leadership experience.
- Bachelors or masters degree. A post-graduate degree in statistics or marketing will be an advantage.
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/ or ability required and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with this job. You will be required to perform all reasonable duties assigned to you or related or incidental to proper completion of your job tasks.
- During a colleague leave of absence or during month end or peak business periods, you would be expected to perform other job tasks upon reasonable request from your line manager.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.