Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:623 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Team Lead/Manager - Recruitment - IT (10-15 yrs)
A professional IT Company, having regional office in Industrial Area, Mohali, specializing Staffing and Technology Solution services to its customers based in US. Headquartered in Virginia, a southeastern U.S. state, is looking out for A strong team player with a proven track record in US IT Recruitment.
Experience: 10- 15 Years
TITLE : US RECRUITING TEAM MANAGER
We are looking for a Recruiting Team Manager to design and oversee our US Staffing Process. The candidate will work directly with our recruiters to manage end-to-end staffing process that spans across sourcing, interviewing, talent management and more. The candidate must possess strong leadership skills and work ethics. Candidate with proven experience in working on complex contracts(like Master service contracts, non-compete, non-disclosure, service contracts, W2 employee contracts, hiring contracts, client agreement contracts and more),various pricing structures, deliverable based agreements involving third parties, technology, and services will be preferred.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Updating current and designing new recruiting procedures
- Supervising the recruiting team and reporting on its performance
- Keeping track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-fill and cost-per-hire)
- Implementing new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Reviewing recruitment software and suggesting the best options for the operational suitability
- Researching and choosing job advertisement options
- Advising hiring managers on the interview techniques
- Recommending ways to improve our employer brand
- Staying up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Building the company's professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleagues, and other partners
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator
- Must be specialized in W2 recruitment.
- Must have time management and negotiation skills
- Must have hands-on experience of working in the recruitment of technical and non-technical requirements, using Applicant Tracking Systems, and HR databases
- Must have knowledge of labor legislation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.