HR Head at Skillflix Consultancy India Private Limited
Views:475 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Team Lead/Manager - Operations (3-7 yrs)
Shift Timings - UK Shift (1:30 pm to 10:30 pm)
- Responsible for managing a team of 40 to 50 plus members and 5 to 7 Team Leads including initiating recruiting/following up with HR, interviewing and selecting candidates for functional BAU processes and various other strategic initiatives and projects in the team.
- Actively coordinates with Global MID team and required stakeholders to schedule training batches, evaluate trainees.
- Ensures the team is operating under the most efficient manner (optimum utilization of resources & capacity) to cater to the 24-5 global operating model.
- Identifies and develops talent on the team; focus on having the relevant competencies and skilled developed for new hires in the team.
- Plans and executes cross training to support critical and short turnaround processes so that client deliverables and SLAs are met.
- Ensures the team has all the necessary resources and tools needed to perform and meet their goals.
- Acts as the main point of contact for all team members to raise queries and concerns.
- Monitors metrics dashboards and ensures all Team Leads are on track with the defined goals/OKRs.
- Tracks, measures, and reports on agreed daily, monthly, and quarterly metrics to all stakeholders.
- Provides coaching, mentorship, and training to Team Leads as appropriate and according to the specific needs of the individual's role and the process.
- Identifies areas for improvement and scope of automation across all processes and proactively takes steps to encourage and motivate idea generation from teams.
- Sets goals and priorities for the Team Leads and team members in consultation with the stakeholders and ensures performance standards are consistently met or exceeded.
- Effectively track and monitor leave requests, arrange for staffing requirements for BCP
- Motivates and rewards the team.
- Conducts performance reviews of each team member and Team Lead and discusses career development paths and opportunities for team members.
- Hold sessions with Team Leads/ team to communicate Organizational level updates, changes, issues, procedures, or reminders.
- Communicate any questions, issues, or recommendations with regards to process, workflow, technology, methodology, team morale, etc.
- Works closely with the Technology, project team and other stakeholders to review, prioritize and track the progress of automation goals/Machine Learning (ML) opportunities.