HR at Talent Growth International
Views:5568 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Team Lead - Investment Management/Business Development - Investment Banking/Private Equity (12-15 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Business Development : Identify companies by creating databases, research their business, financial and media needs; focus to get larger deals in marquee companies; generate fresh business leads; make innovative pitch presentations; structure win-win proposals, evaluate follow-on visits to prospective clients and design target achievement strategy in order to explore the full potential of assigned verticals.
- In short, front lining the business development efforts by building the pipeline, maintaining and mining existing customer relationships and cross-referrals.
2. Deal Making & Closure : Prospecting, structure deals, including valuation and negotiation; monitor financial performance of signed deals, troubleshoot problems; ensure legal agreements mirror the commercials; coordinate with concerned teams; perform due diligence, achieve Trimester and Annual Deal Targets and look into Exits.
- Also, front-end consumption of ads by closely working with the consumption team and the customer.
3. Relationship Management : Maintain relationship with key position holders of existing and prospective clients and maintain rapport with internal departments like Response, Legal, Brand strategy with a long-term perspective and to achieve client satisfaction.
- Maintain regular touch with customers to add value to existing relationships - creative ideas, new thoughts etc.
4. Industry & Market Intelligence : Keep abreast with developments of the sector and create opportunities for Brand Capital
- Should be aware of market dynamics and analyze and assess opportunities, threats, and solutions
- Be part of corporate strategic initiatives to start new products/businesses, grow existing ones, thought leadership, ideas.
5. Team Management : Set objectives for team members, review performance periodically, provide developmental feedback, identify competency gaps for current and future roles, drive fulfillment of required training, discuss and map career paths for key talent in order to ensure that team members have the competence and the motivation to deliver targeted results.
Experience : Minimum 12-15 years of investment experience in Investment Banking/Private Equity/ VC/Startup/Financial Services/ Consulting space.
Education : MBA - Finance from good institutes or CA/ CFA
Other Job Requirements :
- Experience in consumer space and in a client facing role is mandatory
- Established client relationships in the local market preferable
- Extensive Team player
CHENNAI LOCATION : The person needs to be a native of Chennai and should be working in Chennai for sometime now-- Look for people in PE/IB space IS MUST.
MUMBAI LOCATION : ONLY FROM MUMBAI LOCAL CANDIDATE CAN APPLY.
EXPERIENCE : 12-15 Years
Number of Positions : 2
Domain : Banking/Financial Services/Insurance
Work Locations : Mumbai & Chennai
Annual Salary : INR 5000000-7000000
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.