Team Lead - Investment Management/Business Development - Investment Banking - CA/CFA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (11-16 yrs)
Team Lead - Investment Management/Business Development - Brand Capital
Educational Qualifications Required :
CA/CFA/MBA in Marketing/Finance from top tier B-Schools
11 - 14 years of relevant experience in Consulting/Investment Banking/PE in Consumer Space
- Prepare and implement strategies to explore deals in assigned verticals for assigned markets, formulate plans to execute strategies, motivate the team and monitor their performance with the objective of achieving deal signing targets and ensuring long term revenues for Organization.
Areas of Responsibility
- Business Development: Identify companies by creating databases, research their business, financials and media needs.
- Extensive involvement in consumer branding and investing space; identifying businesses and working with promoters to partner, invest, build, operate and exit consumer businesses.
- Incumbent will be responsible for sourcing deals, preparing initial deal document, due diligence, negotiations, structuring and monitoring deals.
- Ensuring compliance with pre & post-investment statutory requirements.
- Any other portfolio company related task as is necessary to enhance the value of the company to the potential client/partner.
- Portfolio Management & Deal Closure
Targets and assist in exits.
- Client Management.
- Team Management.