Partner - Talent Acqusition at A Global Executive Search Firm
Views:2529 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Team Lead - Internal Audit - Heathcare (1-7 yrs)
The role of Team Member - Internal Audit is responsible for supporting and monitoring timely completion of the internal audit process for the entire organization including different Business Units, plants, R&D Center, and Zonal offices. This includes liasoning and coordinating with internal/external auditors so as to ensure regular assessment and review of internal controls, systems, procedures, and corporate governance process followed by the various departments within the organization.
- Support in-update and maintain audit policies and procedures.
- Regularly evaluate/update the effectiveness of internal accounting procedures and operating systems and controls.
- Regularly update/evaluate Internal Audit's after benchmarking industry best practices
- Collaborate with Auditing agency in the Risk Assessment Process
- Ensure the execution of internal audits in accordance with the approved annual audit plan.
- Support in Finalization of Audit Reports for Audit Committee presentation
- Monitor effectiveness of internal controls; provide monthly analysis including corrective & preventive actions.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures.
- Work across the organization to freeze top enterprise risks & its mitigation plan.