HR Consultant at Spring HR Services LLP
Views:2550 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Team Lead - Indirect Taxation - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Team Lead - Indirect Taxation - CA/ICWA/CS/MBA-FINANCE
TEAM SIZE - 5 - 8 MEMBERS
Education, if CA we are only looking at 1st and 2nd Attempt.
Relevant Experience - 10 - 15 years in Indirect taxes including some in relationship Management in Indirect tax Matters.
Location - PATNA
Looking for candidates with strong IDT experience working in large organization (2000 to 5000+ Cr), Handled Government department enquires and other.
Job Accountabilities :
1. To provide support to various businesses of the Reliance Group in IDT matters in the appointed State, including, but not limited to obtaining permissions and representation before Central / State authorities.
2. To represent as the first level of contact between the Indirect Tax Authorities and the Group entities for indirect tax matters, in particular furnishing of any data / information demanded by Tax Authorities and filing of replies in consultation with Central or Embedded IDT Teams.
3. Keep abreast with legal and procedural changes for various IDT laws impacting the spheres of the activities undertaken within the State(s) and intimate any unusual changes to Central IDT.
4. Validation of Monthly / Periodical GST returns filed by the embedded IDT Teams.
5. Audit / Assessment under GST and other indirect tax laws, in consultation with Central & Embedded IDT Teams.
6. Returns, assessments, litigations related to VAT - Past period and also for current period (for Non-GST goods).
7. As a part of career progression the candidate may be considered for a position in Central or Embedded Teams in due course on satisfactory performance.
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills)
- Good understanding of Indirect taxes, particularly GST including matters relating to tax compliances.
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication and relationship management.
- Should possess strong MS Office & SAP skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.