Team Lead - Expat Tax Filing - Consulting Firm (5-8 yrs)
Expat tax filing _Team Lead
- Engaging with the senior leadership and middle management of the Tax and advisory functions in the region.
- Working on e-tds return, tax clearance preparation, TEQ preparation, counselling minutes notes preparation, tax return, PAN application and technical research.
- Ensuring transition plans and migration resources are in place, SLA's are agreed and service delivery is maintained during the transition
- Supporting the development of ramp-up plans and building of profiles on basis of service line demands
- Managing and resolving escalations that have impact on critical path of service delivery
- Taking regular feedback from client service teams on services delivered from ICoE
- Reviewing performance of ICoE against agreed KPIs and their compliance to SLAs and reverse SLAs at regional leve
- Promoting a KPMG centric and partnership approach to develop strong relationships with other working groups and ensure adherence to Group governance
- Monitoring the reports being sent regarding ICoE performance
- Exceptions Handling and Reporting - Perform Root cause analysis for low CFT score or SLA non-compliance and take corrective action
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.