Team Lead - Data Capabilities/Data Privacy - Healthcare/Pharma (8-15 yrs)
Data Capabilities - Team Lead, Data Privacy
- Responsible/accountable for management/delivery of overall book of work for assigned staff - for all steps of the Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) Process, Automate the DSAR process where possible
- Contribute to driving innovation in the Global Omnichannel - Global Customer Operations team and identify/anticipate opportunities for new solutions/capabilities
- Build a clear understanding of requirements or specification for analysis and projects, working closely with business partners and end users
- Deliver analysis, services, and project work on time, to specification, and agreed service levels
- Perform analysis and root cause investigations into complex data issues (Tier 3)
- Ensure that risks or issues are understood, communicated, and managed
- Make and present recommendations for process improvement/optimization/new capabilities/SLAs
- Plan work effectively and manage multiple priorities at once
- Work in partnership with external vendors
- Work closely with team members to meet team objectives and deliver projects & services
- Work effectively as a member of a multi-national, virtual Global Omnichannel - Global Customer Operations organization, ensuring that processes are improved, and knowledge is shared
- Ensures all the design documents and data structures are maintained. Plans effective training, leveraging instructional design principles and strategy to create learning solutions for new members
- Facilitate the review/approval process required for all documents. Reconcile all reviewer feedback and address all issues.
- Create and oversee execution of project plan(s).
- Participates on project teams; leads assigned projects.
- Drive quality standards through review of project documents, design, deliverables, final deliverables
- Surfaces process improvement opportunities
- Ensures compliance
- Build good working relationships with stakeholders in the business and IT organizations
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders on progress of work
- Provide training or knowledge transfer to end users and other stakeholders as required
- Expertise in multiple data and end-2-end processes.
People Management and Development:
- Recruits, develops, and retains a strategic and operationally capable workforce skilled and knowledgeable in required technologies and data governance
- Effectively creates and manages an agile organization that continuously meets the needs of a changing portfolio.
- Builds an organizational culture aligned with Team - inclusion, innovation, acceleration, delivery, integrity, excellence, and respect for people.
- Develops staff who demonstrate expertise, strategic thinking, project management, and cross-functional leadership.
- Provide input on employee development, talent assessment, and succession planning activities.
- Develops an organizational talent base that demonstrates judgment-based decision making.
- Provides guidance, training, and supervision to personnel.
- Appropriately manage the workload of direct reports; monitor project timelines and quality and communicate priorities to direct reports.
- Provide technical support and guidance to direct reports as needed.
- Evaluates performance by reviewing documents and attending writing team meetings and recommends developmental actions for all assigned staff.
- Ensure all direct reports are compliant with company policies, procedures, and regulations.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Computers, Engineering background) with 8+ years of experience in Data Governance, Data Stewardship, Data Privacy, Global Customer Operations
- Knowledge and use of a variety of analysis tools (e.g. Excel, SQL) and understanding of best situations to use specific tools
- Ensure compliance with company policies and any applicable state and federal laws and regulations
- User / Data management, e.g. data loading/extraction, database administration, data interfaces
- Accountable with a passion for delivering results and a superior customer experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com or Veeva CRM systems, Oracle, Business reporting and analysis delivery
- Expertise in writing and debugging efficient SQL queries
- Ability to quickly analyze upstream and downstream impact for system changes
Other Information/Additional Preferences:
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Works well in a team environment and on own initiative
- Some Project leadership / management experience
- Experience in a commercial, sales or marketing team
- Speak and write fluent English, other languages an asset
- Experience of working effectively in cross-functional teams
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical data and business rules
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.