Business Development Manager at Orbis Service
Views:369 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Team Lead - Customer Support - Internet/Online (4-10 yrs)
Customer Support Manager Responsibilities :
1. Managing the customer support department's day-to-day functions.
2. Responding to escalated customer support issues.
3. Knowledge of customer care technologies like CRM, ERP, Dialer application, IVR, Omni Chanel etc.
5. Monitoring service quality by conducting sample checks on calls and emails.
6. Overall responsibility for delivering an Omni-channel experience for the brand across channels including digital & online initiatives, social media, mobile, website
7.Communication and promotions to be consistent across all channels and enabling effective research through these "channels" of communication enabling ROPO (research online purchase offline).
8. Make the marketing efforts even more effective and efficient with communication that are relative to a specific consumer determined by purchase patterns, social network affinities, website visits, loyalty programs, and other data mining techniques.
9. Define the strategy and zone customer excellence roadmap according to the business needs
10. Liaising with internal stakeholders and following up with external customers on all account related requests.
11. Implementing customer support processes to enhance customer satisfaction.
12. Formulating and revising customer support policies and promote their implementation.
13. Informing the team of all new information related to products, procedures, and trends.
14. Assessing support statistics and preparing detailed reports on the findings. Interviewing and hiring new employees.
15. Overseeing and evaluating the team's ongoing training efforts.
16. Delivering performance evaluations and following the disciplinary process according to company policy.
17. Managing the budget of the customer support department.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.