Team Lead - Consulting - Government Project - NGO (5-9 yrs)
- Support NRLM in designing strategies for integration and mainstreaming of gender;
- Support SRLMs in developing state-specific operational strategies, annual action plans, expected outcomes and relevant advisories for integrating/mainstreaming gender in NRLM:
- Coordinate across NRLM partners and SRLMs at national, state, district and block levels for the implementation of gender interventions effectively and efficiently:
- Support NRLM and SRLMs in the development of state-level policies for improved monitoring and tracking of progress on gender;
- Support NRLM in the development of curated/content-validated material on gender;
- Support NRLM in identification and utilization of services of gender resource persons and gender resource organizations;
- Act as a liaison person between NRLM and clients organization;
- Support NRLM in policy advocacy;
- Facilitate cross-learning across states and dissemination of evidence for policy formulation;
- Support in the monitoring and learning agenda of the SRLMs and NRLM vis-- -vis gender integration;
Expected travel : Up to 40-50% of the time;
- Any other work that may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Required 10-15 years of experience in gender-focused programmes, Self-help group initiatives, and projects;
- Postgraduate degree in development studies; gender studies; Social Work, public policy or related subjects; or any other equivalent degree;
- Strong understanding of MIS, monitoring and evaluation mechanism and systems;
- Should have experience in working with large scale, complex gender-based programmes across different geographies and with different donors;
- Experience in partnership management at local, state, national and international levels;
- Experience in working with SHGs federations/ similar institutions is a must;
- Experience with NRLM/SRLMs is highly desirable;
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.