Consultant Recruitment at UOS
Views:75 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Team Lead - Biostatistics - Healthcare (8-12 yrs)
Lead and build a high-performing global Biostatistics group by overseeing the recruitment, onboarding, development, mentoring and coaching of Biostatistics Team Leads and team-members, with an emphasis on fostering top talent and promoting synergy and collaboration.
- Ensure and support the highest level of collaboration across different team locations and between Biostatistics Team Leads.
- Set group objectives, manage and evaluate team performance in conjunction with the Biometrics leadership team. Manage team budget, including approval of expenses and vendor and contractor management.
- Provide input, review, and maintenance to working practices and standards, as needed. Lead the PLSS statistical analytic contributions to the clinical studies/ projects in collaboration with the Lead Statistician(s) on projects, comprising all relevant technical and disease area knowledge.
- Work with lead statisticians and programmers to provide statistical analytic solutions for clinical study reporting. Provide statistical analytic support to the lead statistician(s) for the data pooling strategy and develops the detailed statistical methodology, as needed,
- Establish and maintain efficient interfaces at project level with internal and external customers with support of PLSS management; Drive operational excellence by providing input to standard programs (which can be re-used) in collaboration with the programmers and lead statistician(s) for all studies.
- Provide input to develop computational environment/systems which are GxP compliant. Takes an active contributing role in PLSS initiatives and forums.
- Proven in up-to-date statistical knowledge/ applications and expert in statistical computation aspects. A deep understanding of drug development, ICH and HA guidelines.
- MS/ MSc (in Statistics or equivalent) with 11+ years relevant work experience or PhD (in Statistics or equivalent) with 8+ years of work experience
- Excellent knowledge of / experience with SAS/ R/ Splus or any other business or statistical computation software.
- Establish track record of trouble shooting skills including significant data driven decision making support.
- Solid experience in leading statistical analytic support for project(s), including tasks related to MAPs and submission activities.
- Strong team skills. Lead local team of Statistics 5-10 associates