Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:150 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Team Lead - Billing - KPO/BPO (8-10 yrs)
- Supervise the billing and accounts receivable activities including outbound contact and all correspondence
- Checking for correctness of Billing documents
- Provide information for cash flow forecasting
- Conduct billing analysis
- Support and develop accounts receivable process improvements
- Plan and implement quality workflows for all billing processes
- Contact customers to identify and resolve issues
- Escalate collection issues to management
- Should have managed offshore transitions
- Month-end closing of the billing group information
- Special program/billing planning and implementation
- Clients problem escalation and customer service
- Knowledge of managing billing portal
- Problem solver attitude
- Good skill in resolving queries from clients
- Demonstrates clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills and efficient at multi-tasking with adjustable priorities.
- Strong IT skills, with specific expertise using excel & Working Knowledge of Great Plains - ERP.
- Demonstrates a proactive - can-do- attitude and a proven background in exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrates commitment to quality in all aspects of work, despite a heavy workload and time pressures.
- Resolves all billing complaints and concerns.
- Experience can be between 8 to 10 years.
- Preferred candidate should be from Telecom industry
- Having worked with global clients is an added advantage
- Ability to communicate with On-site team members/ Internal and external customers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.