Talent Advisory Partner at Catalyst Solutions
Views:416 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Team Lead/Associate Manager - Customer Relations (6-9 yrs)
- Supervising operations to ensure consistency across shifts, accountability of team members and high-quality support for both customers and team members.
- Managing escalated customer concerns and applicant feedback to improve the application process
- Coaching and inspiring team members to achieve application conversion targets and other KPIs that drive growth, while providing a best-in-class experience for students
- Suggesting and organize strategies around team building and each individuals professional development.
- Working closely with QA, Training, and Analytics to overall team & operations growth
- Maintaining strong relationships with the existing customer base and ensure the highest quality of service; understand customers needs at various stages of a customers journey through a support re-engagement initiatives even after the loan is closed.
- Proactively identifying the right opportunities for the customer and guide them through the appropriate products and services taking into account their long term aspirations and goals
- Owning the customer experience by delivering superior service through multiple channels (phone, email, chat, etc.) to both responsively and proactively connect with potential borrowers and applicants to help them navigate the loan process or troubleshoot issues.
- Collaborating with marketing and business development to develop new relationships with leads and / or potential customers, as well as with the Credit, Servicing and Funding teams to ensure a smooth flow of customer operations and experience