Analyst at Crescendo Global
Views:368 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Team Lead/Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition - BFSI (7-14 yrs)
Job opportunity in Mumbai for a "IT & NON-IT TA", holding 7+ years of experience in tech and non-tech recruitment. You will use your skills to lead the team of recruiters and attracting top talents across India. One holding good exposure of pure technical and non-tech hiring would be preferred.
One of the leading financial services-based organization.
- One would be responsible for holding expertise in it and non-it hiring position.
- Measuring key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire.
- Using metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement Must-Have Skills.
- Developing and implementing ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes.
- One would be responsible for taking care of hiring for leadership positions.
- Leading the end to end recruitment cycle which includes working closely with Senior Leadership, attracting and selecting appropriate talent, salary negotiations and onboarding.
- Building Relationships with Agencies and staffing firms & building partnerships and managing the procurement and measurement process.
- Proven experience for at least 7+ years as talent acquisition leader and overall.
- Bachelors/master's degree in any discipline.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding.
- One should hold good exposure of stakeholder management.