Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:210 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Team Lead - Analytics Operations Unit (10-15 yrs)
Operations Team Leader will be part of the Analytics Operations Team and responsible for providing operational day-to-day guidance on the activities carried out through our Martech tool. They will be working with various Product and other relevant stakeholders like Analytics unit to develop campaigns and execute them on-time with 100% accuracy.
What is the Job role?
- Support the Product team, using Unica / any other Martech tool, with on-time and accurate delivery of campaigns
- Enhance productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes / optimizing the existing workflow
- Create monthly content for executive presentations
- Evaluate the changing technological environment and recommend the most efficient tool / process to perform the job faster and better
- Maintain Martech performance levels by regularly interacting with the relevant stakeholders like IT.
- Track and analyse key metrics including campaign TATs, team performance at an individual level.
- Assist with on-boarding and training of new executives in the team on processes, data and Martech tool
- Own the end-to-end process of campaign journey, from creating of flows to execution of campaigns to providing the data to Analysts for analysing the efficacy of the campaigns
- Partner with Analytics and Campaign department to refine campaign flows and improve the campaign performance
- Maintain all records as per the process and ensure a clean audit of the unit
- Maintain regular check-ins with the team through regular meetings and take lead in resolving their issues
- Have regular interactions with HR to arrive at individual level performance scorecards, team recognition and ensure high morale in the team
- Contain attrition level in the team within manageable levels.
What are we looking for?
- 10-12 years of experience in handling an operations unit, a subject matter expert with proficiency in managing deliverables, optimizing processes, and training new hires
- MBA degree required; preferably Masters in Tech/Science/Software/Biz
- Technologically savvy.
- Ability to understand high-level business strategies, translate them into process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Have the experience of handling a large unit
- Knowledge of Unica / Adobe / any other Martech tool will be an added advantage.