Teacher Hiring & Engagement Role - EdTech Startup (6-10 yrs)
Teacher Hiring & Engagement - EdTech Startup
- Please note this is not a recruitment role. It needs someone who understands retention strategies and can engage with the teacher community. Thus it needs someone who is an educationist at heart and may have started as a teacher and then moved into other roles such as teacher training or attraction.
The role can be based in Delhi, Mumbai or Bangalore.
This role will lead the following :
1. Building strategies to attract a large number of passive teacher pool to the organization (please note this isn't using typical job boards)
2. Pitching the Ed-tech to these teachers by creating a strong brand recall
3. Leading various engagement and retention strategies to ensure the teachers are fully engaged with the organization.
4. Creating a world class teacher community in the organization
To fit the bill, you must have :
1. Be an educationist- could be a Teacher to start with or a TFI fellow followed by a role in either teacher attraction or training
2. Someone who is highly networked in the teacher community.
3. Someone who would be looked at as a leader by the teachers.
4. You must have led teacher attraction or teacher training
5. A strong education degree followed by MBA is preferred
Please Do Note This Is Not A Recruiter Role