Head of Talent Acquisition - India & SEA at TE Connectivity
Views:447 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
TE Connectivity - Senior Manager - Global Sales Operations (10-18 yrs)
Job Title: Sr. Manager, Global Sales Operations
Sales operations is a strategic function that supports, enables and drives effective sales objectives, strategies and programs. IND's Central Sales Operations (CSO) department works closely with the BU's regional teams to drive a range of critical processes for the global Sales function. Some of these processes include pipeline & conversion management, efficiency tracking, customer tiering & accounts coding, reporting alignment, and sales forecasting.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Leads global team (~10 direct reports) responsible for implementing best practices, quantifiable processes & tools, and structural support to the business unit's global Sales team. Specific team responsibilities include the following areas:
Sales Performance Management:
- Leads annual budget planning process by supporting regions on the data prep, PM alignment
- Owns Pipeline and Conversion management process, including Must Win opportunity process
- Leads incentive plan development and administration
- Supports Sales- PM Interlock process
- Owns SFDC and tableau system and provides performance dashboards
- Leads TEOA Continuous Improvement initiative
- Leads Customer Tiering, Reconciliation and Coding processes
- Leads IND Global Customer and Sales Codes management: KCC, A codes, GAM codes, VGAM, and support regional team on the global customer performance measurement and tracking.
- Leads analytics / recommendation / tracking process for determining direct vs. channel fulfillments.
- Leads BU's Corporate Reorganization Application (CRA) process and financial impact review
Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP):
- Leads BU customer demand forecasting process, coordinating between Sales and Supply Chain / Demand teams
- Monitor forecast accuracy to drive improvement
Sales Team Development & Recognition:
- Leads Sales Effectiveness program
- Develop and implement Sales Training Program, collaborating w/ HR, Corporate Training, and External Vendor(s)
- Responsible for the Quarterly Nomination and award for Sales/CC teams
- University degree (preferably business administration or finance)
- Strong communication (email and presentation) in English
- Strong business acumen and analytical decision-making skills
- Ability to motivate team and develop employee skills
- Results driven
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.