HR at TE Connectivity
Views:1600 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
TE Connectivity - Operations Manager - Aerospace/Defense & Marine Business Unit (10-18 yrs)
The Sales Operations Manager serves as a liaison between sales & internal functions, leads customer service team, supply chain and customer quality for B2B business, provides forecasts and analytics. The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for creating an optimal environment for efficient and effective attainment of the sales goals and fosters a culture of continuous improvement in the Sales Organization.
- Will be the liaison between the sales teams and internal functions and help foster a customer focused and fast response culture within the organization to reduce inter-function friction by using LEAN methodologies.
- Interface between sales and Other Cross functional team to represent Sales' needs.
- Tool integration: Define standard, align and reduce reporting tools and processes, recommends revisions to existing reports.
- Conduct periodic customer survey to capture Voice of Customers.
Metrics & Dashboards:
- Deploy Sales Forecasting, Annual Budget Creation, Sales & Operations Forecasting and accuracy maintenance.
- Provides analytics that help to identify areas for improvement and opportunities for further growth (Opportunity-Pipeline-Phase-Analysis, win/loss reasons, -ratio, cycle times)
- Develop metrics as leading indicators for future strategies, such as TAM Mapping for targeted Industries, Focus Application Mappings
Back end sales management
- Central point of contact for all daily operational requirements from inquiry and pre orders needs through all post order activities.
- Responsible for Delivery Management - On-going Backlog management and forecast monitoring.
- Responsible for Billing Management - Quote follow up and proactive billing management process.
- Responsible to manage supply chain for all third party sales for India customers by ensuring robust demand & supply coordination between local sales team and global planners through forecasting and material planning process.
- Responsible for customer complaints handling and resolution for all third party sales for India Customers
Key Qualifications, Experiences & Knowledge:
- Bachelor degree in technical or business related field
- 10+ years of experience in sales operation or operation management preferably from manufacturing industry background.
- Experience in building and managing sales operation/customer service team.
Particular Skills & Abilities Required:
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability tF&o build strong, credible relationships with multiple organization functions.
- Strong selling, negotiation skills and ability too present to executive level.
- Business Acumen,Creativity to see alternatives
- Ability to understand high level sales strategies, translate into system, process requirements and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Forecasting & Analytical ability to extract reports through data analysis
- Proven sales force expert to generate reports and provide insights to business
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and project management skills.