Head of Talent Acquisition - India & SEA at TE Connectivity
Views:554 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
TE Connectivity - Manager - HR Solutions - Shared Services (15-18 yrs)
Manager HR Solutions (Shared Services)
Job Overview :
- TE's HR Services teams provide direct support to employees, other HR groups and management as part of a centralized function to handle a variety of HR-related transactions.
- They receive and respond to requests concerning HR policies/programs, appropriately routes requests from employees to others for additional information and may respond to practices inquiries via online resources and/or telephone.
- The team also processes various paper and electronic forms related to documenting HR activities such as new-hire onboarding, change-of-status, benefits, termination of employment, etc.
What your background should look like :
Purpose of Position :
- Responsible for HR Operations team to deliver high quality HR customer service to the manager and employee population in TE.
- This role will also include responsibility for working with management team to identify opportunities for efficiency with the HR Solutions organization and having a key role in the migration of work across the region to support productivity objectives.
- Supporting Supervisor of HR operational team to deliver high quality customer experience across all transactions
- Coaching and mentoring to drive high performance across all levels and roles in the team
- Building and maintaining strong partnerships with key stakeholder groups
- Achieving operational metrics on SLA, TAT, NPS, Quality
- Identifying opportunities for efficiencies across HR Solutions globally
- Working with HR global/local teams and across functions to migrate work across regions to drive productivity in HR
- Managing and/or contributing to business as usual and strategic projects to ensure successful deployment of projects
- Advance TE's capability in delivering world-class, scalable, people-oriented services that adapt and evolve with our ever-changing business needs
- Managing relationship with third party providers and hold them accountable for their SLA's
Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Education :
- Ability to manage a diverse team and work with peers and stakeholders across countries/regions
- Knowledge of HR process and systems
- Must be solution focused and results oriented
- Ability to act as TE and customer advocate.
- Demonstrated business acumen and confidence communicating across all stakeholder groups including senior management and customers
- Demonstrated ability managing up and managing peers.
Professional Experience :
- Several years of working experience in HR Shared services function
- Experience in HR Transformation projects, HR data management and operations process management
- Experience of working in an in-house or third party HR shared service center
- Sound understanding and hands-on experience in HR processes and especially HRIS and compensation and benefits area will be useful
- Experience in leading a team of people across locations
- Managing large complex company wide projects
Special Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills :
- Training/qualifications in quantitative analysis, analytic tools will
- Expertise in process improvement, lean methods/six sigma tools.
- Knowledge of SAP HR module
- Project management training
- Training in relevant software / tools like MS excel and SAP