Cluster Leader - APAC & J at TE Connectivity
Views:649 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
TE Connectivity - HR Solutions Partner (6-8 yrs)
TE Connectivity : HR Solutions Partner
ROLE OBJECTIVE :
- We are seeking a talented, innovative, customer focused HR Solutions Partner with a passion for providing best in class HR support to our talented and highly engaged employees. As part of the India HR Solutions team, you will be joining a group of professionals who are passionate about ensuring the future growth of the business while maintaining integrity, taking accountability, working together and continually improving to ensure constant innovation and openness to change.
- Reporting to the HR Solutions Leader, this position will closely partner with Business leaders to guarantee alignment in approaching business needs. The successful candidate will effectively work with other HR functions to direct and ensure the successful delivery of HR services required to drive business imperatives within an assigned geographical region. They will proactively seek to identify and resolve issues driving HR operational excellence through TEOA (TE's Continuous Improvement Program).
- Proactively drive effective HR solutions for the Technology Centre in Bangalore including an assigned client group comprising of Engineers, Data Analysts, Product Managers, Project Managers etc
- Build leadership capability, improving workforce capability and positive employee relations practices.
- Provide coaching and consulting to managers and employees in the areas of performance management, compensation, employee retention, talent planning, leader and employee development, positive employee relations practices, and conflict resolution.
- Understand business cycles and talent needs of the organization to develop human capital strategies to build the capability of the workforce to meet business goals.
- Manage recruiting and staffing initiatives, counsel managers in final selections and compensation.
- Consult with leaders for talent planning and career development.
- Facilitate HR and Organizational Development training resources to local Managers to assist them in developing their people management skills.
- Work with the HR Innovation Centers on Compensation and Benefits management, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development
- Develops and executes a plan in a disciplined way, by exercising a variety of TEOA principles, systems and tools. Urgently drives improvement of key HR performance metrics to deliver sustainable business outcomes.
- Employs, agile thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded and informed by evidence to design and deliver expert HR Solutions that solve business problems at the pace of the business
- HRBP/Generalist experience and/or Center of Excellence experience in talent management, talent acquisition or organizational development.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Master's degree in Business Administration, HR Management or related field. PHR or SPHR preferred.
- Minimum 6 - 8 years of professional experience in HR, including 4+ years track record of effectively leading in a complex, global, matrixed organization.
- Experience working with people at all levels around the world, with significant cross-cultural sensitivity, respect, and adaptability.
- Self-confident and able to act as a role model of company values. Experience serving as a coach and confidant to multiple business leaders across all facets of talent and business strategy. Must be willing to challenge point-of-views when necessary and offer alternative, constructive suggestions.
- Experience assessing, recruiting, engaging, developing, and motivating employees. Strong assessor of skills, strengths and weaknesses, and willing to take action to upgrade as needed.
- Exceptional energy and results-orientation. Strong influencing skills; assertive without being antagonistic or alienating; ability to work in a collaborative and team-oriented culture. A track record of influencing across an organization.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills. Able to package and present complex analysis and recommendations simply, clearly and comfortably
- Comfort with ambiguity.
- A proven track record of and passion for process excellence, project management and continuous improvement.
- Good understanding of the local labour laws