TE Connectivity - Business Intelligence Analyst (8-12 yrs)
Business Intelligence Analyst III
- TE Connectivity Ltd. is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com
Manage team of Reporting Analysts.
- Liaison with Internal & External customers in acquiring best practices & competencies.
- Define Frameworks, Solution & Service definition around analytics.
- Pre-sales custom solutioning.
- Competency development on various data reporting tools Participate & lead customer presentations.
- Drive the development and analysis of data, Dash boarding and business intelligence programs primarily leveraging Tableau, Power BI and Microsoft SQL Server toolset.
- Should be able to understand business and create visuals to empower users with information.
- Should able work with agile working methodologies.
- Should be able handle the projects with less dependencies.
- Knowledge of data analytics principles is a must.
- Knowledge about SQL and database concepts is a must.
- Experience working with huge datasets is a must.
- Experience with Big data, Cloud database.
- 8-12 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI
- Databases: SQL, Azure Data warehouse etc-
- ETL Processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for using technology and data to solve business problems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.