Human Capital Management at TCGlobal India Pvt Ltd
Views:1471 Applications:391 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:317
TC Global - Relationship Manager - Global Ed (2-5 yrs)
TC Global was founded in the year 1995. Today, TC Global is a leading global ed, learning, and investment services platform with a substantial and diversified base of consumers, including students, professionals, universities, corporate, and governments.
We are on a mission to catalyze world citizenship.
You don't have a fixed place in the world. No single place can define you. And no place can hold you back. You belong everywhere and nowhere at the same time. You belong to the world. Are you ready to take up your role in it? Because we are.
Our vision is to be the world's most impactful learning and global mobility ecosystem.
To know more about us, we suggest you visit tcglobal.com.
- The Relationship Managers are passionate about our client's success and keep them informed and engaged in the Global Ed journey.
- The role involves proactive engagement with the clients and helping them make the right decisions by moving them through the Global Ed journey efficiently, leveraging the cutting-edge platforms that we have deployed for students and the internal team.
- This role is designed for ambitious and purpose driven individuals who love engaging with people and strive for personal & professional growth.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
A. Understanding Student Context
- Assessing student goals and objectives, competencies, academic credentials, experience and future vision through using internal tools
- Understand updated information on higher education, career opportunities and industry dynamics to drive best outcomes for students
B. Driving the Global Ed Journey for Students
- Work closely with students to help them navigate through the Global Ed journey via our proprietary industry-leading platform
- Formulating/validating recommendations for our students backed by data and research
- Facilitate dialogue between students and Universities for effective closing
C. Relationship Building
- Proactively engaging with students (via platform, calls and other tools) and keeping them abreast of changes in their journey
- Keep the students engaged throughout their association with us by inviting them to various events organized by TC Global to facilitate discussions.
- Facilitate administrative requirements throughout the student journey, e.g. application, visa
D. Revenue Generation
- Work with eligible students to pitch and close the relevant service offerings (learning programs, premium relationship management, psychometric assessment etc)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A strong sense of purpose with the ability to impact lives of students by helping them make the right decisions for their future
- An adaptive and fast-moving meritocracy driven environment
- Exciting work environment that is adopting technology in a big way and operating on start-up ethos despite being of 25 years old
- The ability to grow your role in an individual or leadership capacity driven by performance & demonstrated ability instead of time
- A non-hierarchical culture where every member can reach out to the leadership team directly
- Ability to learn about the higher education systems across the globe and the key careers that students pursue
- Flexibility in working location with a remote-first work infrastructure
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Education: Post graduation in any discipline is preferred but not essential; Global education and/or exposure is strongly preferred
- Work Experience: 2-5 years experience in relationship management or similar roles in Global Ed, Financial Services, Hospitality etc