HR at TCGlobal India Pvt Ltd
Views:191 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
TC Global - Community Partner (3-8 yrs)
Community Partners are responsible to support Community Leaders and teams in making our mission a reality across a portfolio of cities, regions and markets. These members take extreme ownership to drive asymmetric returns and prevent blowups from happening. Put simply, their roles are designed and rewarded to enhance our upside and eliminate our downside.
- Operating Principles: Use the Operating Values, Principles and Rules to guide your operating style and form a deliberate and intentional culture at TC Global
- Champion the Mission: Community Partners must act as missionaries that believe in our mission and will do what it takes to help us accomplish our vision. Enforce extremely high standards, lead from the front and champion the mission for our students and partners.
- Broad Awareness: Community Partners must demonstrate a broad awareness of the product, business, market landscape and user behaviour. They are to be a benchmark of talent that understands the big picture while also mastering the details in helping teams navigate tactics and support ruthless execution.
- Dive Deep: Community Partners stay enormously grounded and connected with our operating reality, learn through direct contact with the end stakeholders and run tests/audits frequently.
- Tactical Execution: Maintain an extremely strong product focus in driving growth. Lead exercises to understand shortages through deeper connections with our users. Run weekly audits to analyse user behaviour, escalate impactful ideas and arrive at possible product iterations to rapidly scale the portfolio.
- Activism: Community Partners are to be our activists and agents of change with a clear purpose of advancing strategy, correcting tactics and massively accelerating our ability to execute our mission.
- Interventions, Coaching and QA: Community Partners are to lead interventions with students and frontline teams to strengthen our ability to crush objectives and ensure QA.
- Projects: Formulate and lead projects ranging from product to business development, growth and mastering experiences that can have a definitive and dis-proportionate impact on driving results.
- Strong experience in working with data, using no-code/low-code reporting tools and drawing sharp insights from data
- Strong experience in scaling platforms and frontline teams
- Strong first-hand stakeholder management experience
- Prior experience in Ed-tech, marketplaces, aggregators and platform + service brands
- Bonus: Strong experience in regional and global expansion
For more details, please visit - https://www.notion.so/tcglobal/TC-Global-Community-Partner-b7ac347103b24a169cba05364efc8e09