Human Capital Management at TCGlobal India Pvt Ltd
Views:202 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
TC Global - Associate/Associate Consultant - International Relations - Account Management (2-6 yrs)
Account Management - Associate / Associate Consultant
AM's are responsible for leading and growing TC Global's relationships with universities and education providers globally spanning thousands of universities across all major ed destinations.
We are looking for a team of Associates and Associate Consultants that,
- Lead and take extreme ownership of relationships and results for a portfolio of TC Global's University accounts.
- Advance their marketing, growth and recruitment strategy through helping universities onboard and adopt our platform to enable recruitment at scale.
- Engage with universities with extreme speed + transparency periodically gaining feedback + insights that drive OKRs.
- Dive deep and execute interventions with students and frontline teams to strengthen our connection with students while accelerating decisions for universities.
- Dive deep and lead interventions with accounts to accelerate processes that help drive desired student outcomes.
- Support our frontline teams with solutions and follow up on student related escalations for your set of Accounts.
- Work with other account management members to lead a series of events, activities and experiences that drive intense student + university engagement.
- Support a series of university centric initiatives that help unlock ultra fast growth on both ends of our value chain.
- At-least one-two years of strong experience in account management - this is a must as you will be working closely with a range of stakeholders at global universities and education providers.
- Strong technical knowledge about Account Management and familiarity in working with a range of people, data tools and resources - this is a must as you need to be resourceful in helping accounts meet their objectives.
- Prior experience in Ed-tech, marketplaces, aggregators and platforms with strong multi-sided network effects.