Assistant Manager - HR at TBZ Ltd
Views:719 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
TBZ - Manager - Digital Marketing (3-9 yrs)
We have an opening for the position of Digital Marketing Manager at our Head Office in Nariman Point.
The ideal candidate must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically, be an innovative leader who is data driven, an effective communicator, capable of handling multiple projects at once, thrives in a rapidly-changing environment, and has strong communication and people management skills. Must Love social media.
- Own projects with considerable scope and/or complexity with significant impact on customer online experience
- Own all key Online traffic drivers for the brand
- Possess a deep understanding of all traffic-driving mechanisms (Search, Affiliates, Email, SEO etc.) and social media campaigns
- Work with cross functional teams and internal teams, including external consultants, to define, drive,and launch improvements to the digital experience.
- Own creation of marketing programs, and multiple key traffic drivers to reach newer audiences.
- Conceptualize, design and execute online marketing initiatives to extend awareness of our products
- Develop, test, and execute aggressive multi-channel marketing plans to drive online consumer experience
- Conduct in-depth analyses to determine program effectiveness and to continuously improving programs and site initiatives
- Develop the brands's editorial direction, style guidelines, digital communications calendar, promotions, and tie-ups online
- Understand and use customer-facing metrics to guide decision making
Job Description :
- Being responsible for brand planning and positioning. The responsibilities will include preparing the digital marketing strategy roadmap along with the stakeholders and then executing the same.
- Formulate & execute strategies, both for new & existing products, help in designing go to market strategies for new projects online.
- Execution of all Communication Initiatives planning, development and implementation of digital media, advertising, creative
- Working with the Communication and media agencies and all other external & internal Stakeholders for delivering the right marketing mix to the consumer in keeping with the organizational goals.
- Analyze consumer trends, category & market dynamics, internal data and competitive intelligence thereby influencing & shaping the digital marketing strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and the consumer
Skill Sets Required :
Qualification - MBA/Master's degree in Marketing/Mass communication / Management (good to have but not a deal breaker), Comms/English Honours ok if not MBA
Industry Preference : Creative agency/FMCD/Durables/Financial products/Mobile telephony/digital agency
Should have expert level understanding of digital media and must have excellent communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.