Co-founder at TBD Wear
Views:996 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
TBD Wear - Manager - Brand & Marketing (2-4 yrs)
- TBD is looking for a creative and passionate PR & Marketing Manager to help take TBD brand to the next level.
- As the PR & Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building strategies, developing tactics, and bringing TBD's personality to life in storytelling across channels. From experiential to paid media - this role will lead cross-functional campaigns and product launches, manage programs from start to finish, and be obsessed with cultural and consumer insights.
- Reporting directly to our Co-founders, you will have the opportunity to get your hands dirty in every step of the PR and marketing process. We have an all-hands-on-deck mentality where the sharing of ideas is encouraged. Are you ready to jump in?
What you'll do:
1. Create and execute the communications strategy to promote the Brand
2. Develop strategy, and lead tactical execution for marketing campaigns and product launches
3. Handle the relationship with multiple PR agencies, helping them to identify key stories, and communicate the same to the audience
4. Develop content and social media strategy across all relevant platforms to grow communities
5. Contribute to the customer and cultural research to be the internal rep of the customer
6. Ensure the seamless flow of information between cross-functional partners and be responsible for campaign project management
7. Be the first point of contact in responding to all media requests and queries
8. Identify and develop relationships with key media titles, key brand partners, and influential individuals
9. Have a singular focus on creating high-ROI campaign that are both commercially and aesthetically on-point
1. Have 2+ years of experience in the marketing industry (preferably luxury/ B2C experience)
2. Have a can-do attitude
3. Have a black book of media contacts with whom you already have established working relationships
4. Have strong experience in data-driven decision making and budgeting
5. Area social butterfly that will live and breathe the brand
6. Know how to write. Copywriting skills are essential to this role
7. Are up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
8. Are great at prioritizing your workload and are flexible and happy to jump in and help the team when needed
1. Work hard because we love what we're doing, but also believe in balance
2. Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy - as much as we do experience
3. Care deeply about the high-quality design and product we associate our label with
4. Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
5. Are excited to hear from you!
Salary offered: 6-10LPA