Head of Talent Acquisition at Tayana Mobility Technologies
Views:216 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tayana Mobility Technologies - Technology Project Lead (15-20 yrs)
Title : Technology Project Lead
Location: Bangalore- Indiranagar.
About :Tayana Mobility Technologies (TMT), headquartered out of Bangalore, India is the technology solutions arm of Jupiter Capital, an investment management firm based out of Bangalore and is the financial investor in the company. TMT is a Telecom Software Products company providing a wide range of products, solutions & services for Multi Services Communication Service Providers (CSP) globally. Having a rich diverse, proven experience of delivering over 350+ products in 22 years around core Telecom networks globally & having successfully seen through and adapted to rapid technology changes in Telecom from 2G to 5G today spanning across APAC, SAARC Countries, Europe, USA, Middle East, Africa & Indian Ocean RIM Countries.
TMT has a wide portfolio of over 25 products, which have continuously evolved and helped build digital ecosystems, anticipating customer needs and delivering a digital-first customer experience which is essential for service providers to accelerate innovation, diversify into new markets and become the disruptors in the 5G era. Being a complete Telecom full stack OSS/ BSS solution provider, we make next-generation data opportunities a reality by creating cutting edge advanced mission critical revenue generating products and solutions requiring over very high uptime with 24X7X365 support.
At TMT we have deep domain knowledge, expertise, culture, and resources to help service providers transform their business to thrive wherein networks are transforming to serve the new tomorrow. Our innovative solutions, cutting-edge technology and value-driven services help service providers to execute on their digital transformation goals to become a technology ecosystem addressing the futuristic intelligent networking solutions.
Some of our key Core network products & solutions include PCRF for Data & VoLTE, Converged Real-time Rating & Charging, Unified Policy control & charging etc., with Digital Stack offering consisting of Telecom Big Data Analytics platform, Loyalty & Campaign Management, Omnichannel Self-care, Mediation, eKYC, Mobile Financial Services / Mobile Money / Electronic Top-up, Consolidated Messaging Platforms (USSD Gateway, SMSC, and Notifications) etc.,
Come innovate and drive the disruptive change for the digital future!!!
Project Leads are responsible for end-to-end project management for the assigned project- includes project planning, delivery, client interaction, trouble shooting, managing project operational parameters and stakeholder management. The primary focus is to balance the project constraints # budget, scope, time, risk, quality, and resource over the project lifecycle. The Project Leads are responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors and for establishing effective communication plan with the project team and client
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead all aspects of project planning, Delivery Management, Client Relationship Management, Operational Excellence, documentation, development of success criteria, outcomes measurement and the successful handoff of projects through effective communication.
Ensure seamless delivery of the projects.
- Deploy optimum project delivery structure post transition/ migration Phase by evaluating the budget, costs, risks, and staffing requirement.
- Create quarterly project charter with well-defined weekly project trajectory as per the project specifications & requirements and ensure 100% adherence in terms of schedule, quality, efforts, and costs.
- Ensure 100% compliance to Project SLA's, information security protocols and etc (all customer's contractual obligations).
- Monitor and take appropriate actions on internal and external audit findings to ensure no major non-compliance/ deviation from the SLA.
- Liaise between customer and internal technical delivery team to drive project health by adhering to organizational norms of project metrics.
- Conduct periodic cadence with the quality team to take proactive measures to resolves issues/ possible escalations.
- Conducts periodic cadence with Workforce Management Group (WMG) to ensure 100% fulfilment as per the program/ project requirement.
- Regularly audit quality (QA) status of delivery and engage QA team to ensure adherence to Quality Assurance standards and processes.
Client Relationship Management:
- Engage with client to deploy opportunities to deploy multiple solutions within/ across SLs to create a stronger value proposition for clients.
- Conduct regular customer connects (meetings/ visits/ videoconference) and participate in Management Review Meetings (MRM) with client management/engagement managers to understand customer's current and future needs and seek feedback to improve delivery methodology/ timelines/ resource allocation.
- Identify and close early warnings on a project to avoid any customer escalations.
- Plan and conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) along with the client management/ leadership team to drive improvement actions and mine for a new portfolio/ opportunity within the account.
- Design and monitor project performance dashboards/ reports with the clients periodically.
- Delivery governance across the project.
- Create weekly/ monthly/ quarterly MIS and reports to monitor and track overall project
- Conduct periodic reviews with the delivery team on operational, quality and fulfilment parameters and new idea generation & its implementation on existing projects.
- Identify and resolve potential risks or early warning signs on project delivery to drive for ZERO surprise escalations and eliminate any revenue leakage.
- Escalate any deviations from the project charter to the delivery managers in terms of schedule, effort, cost, infrastructure from the project charter and minimize process exceptions and such deviations from the actual project plan.
- Provide inputs to delivery leadership team on overall delivery performance parameters (project heath, utilization, realization etc) at project/ program level during reviews highlighting any critical project escalations and potential risks
- Perform pareto analysis as per the no. of incidents received and accordingly identify automation opportunities and drive value adds across the project.
- Deploy next generation hyper automation and crowdsourcing initiatives in coordination with Holmes RO team to enhance productivity, quality, and speed of delivery.
- Interact and engage with tools team to bring in new tools in the project to automate certain pointers/ elimination of any noise in the project
- Brainstorm with the team to identify improvement opportunities and initiatives to further improve quality, delivery speed and productivity parameters
- Plan and conduct periodic idea campaigns to generate new solutions to the problems/ define better ways of working
- Drive and deploy Knowledge Management and sharing
- Contribute in internal knowledge sharing initiatives at Tayana by driving internal training sessions, best practices, learnings, value adds and BVMs and deploys best practices in various projects within own account
- Capability Development and Talent Pipeline Creation
- Demand forecasting in line with business requirements.
- Anticipate attrition and ensure right talent supply chain to deliver the project.
- Spearhead quarterly demand forecasting and resource planning aligned to project requirements.
- Create and deploy a workplan to fulfil the required demand from all the talent channels including external (lateral, contractors etc) hiring in coordination with Talent Acquisition team.
- Anticipate new skills/ upcoming technologies required to deliver the project and ensure the team is trained or right talent is inducted into the project as per the skill requirements.
- Drive 100% compliance on trainings and upskilling requirements.
- Prioritize and identify essential and upcoming technical skills required across programs/ projects to facilitate and drive right supply chain
- Drive towards 100% mandatory training compliance for the target population within an account.\Quarterly connect with critical talent to understand their career aspirations and create their learning maps along with project managers and HRBP
- Candidates with 15+ years of experience
- Candidate with strong System thinking, Leveraging Technology, Programme Management & Solution Focus skills.
- Excellent Domain/Industry Knowledge - Awareness and knowledge of broad economic, demographic, technological and global trends in the Telecom industry.
- Graduate /Postgraduate in Computer Science/Engineering or similar information technology related, or engineering discipline required
- Additional training or education in Business, Sales, Consulting, or Marketing preferred
- Experience in Business Consulting is preferred
Interested candidates can apply send your updated resume