Head of Talent Acquisition at Tayana Mobility Technologies
Views:1242 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Tayana Mobility Technologies - Senior Financial Analyst (3-5 yrs)
Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Bangalore- Indiranagar.
Tayana Mobility Technologies (TMT), headquartered out of Bangalore, India is the technology solutions arm of Jupiter Capital, an investment management firm based out of Bangalore and is the financial investor in the company. TMT is a Telecom Software Products company providing a wide range of products, solutions & services for Multi Services Communication Service Providers (CSP) globally. Having a rich diverse, proven experience of delivering over 350+ products in 22 years around core Telecom networks globally & having successfully seen through and adapted to rapid technology changes in Telecom from 2G to 5G today spanning across APAC, SAARC Countries, Europe, USA, Middle East, Africa & Indian Ocean RIM Countries.
TMT has a wide portfolio of over 25 products, which have continuously evolved and helped build digital ecosystems, anticipating customer needs and delivering a digital-first customer experience which is essential for service providers to accelerate innovation, diversify into new markets and become the disruptors in the 5G era. Being a complete Telecom full stack OSS/ BSS solution provider, we make next-generation data opportunities a reality by creating cutting edge advanced mission critical revenue generating products and solutions requiring over very high uptime with 24X7X365 support.
At TMT we have deep domain knowledge, expertise, culture, and resources to help service providers transform their business to thrive wherein networks are transforming to serve the new tomorrow. Our innovative solutions, cutting-edge technology and value-driven services help service providers to execute on their digital transformation goals to become a technology ecosystem addressing the futuristic intelligent networking solutions.
Some of our key Core network products & solutions include PCRF for Data & VoLTE, Converged Real-time Rating & Charging, Unified Policy control & charging etc., with Digital Stack offering consisting of Telecom Big Data Analytics platform, Loyalty & Campaign Management, Omnichannel Self-care, Mediation, eKYC, Mobile Financial Services / Mobile Money / Electronic Top-up, Consolidated Messaging Platforms (USSD Gateway, SMSC, and Notifications) etc.,
Come innovate and drive the disruptive change for the digital future!!!
Roles & Responsibilities:
This role requires a broad understanding of both accounting and business operations. The individual in this position will work closely with the CEO & Finance Head and help in key decision-making process around operating budgets, capital spending, and long-term business planning.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project management support to help company management in key decision-making process
- Preparation of Annual budgets as well as quarterly forecasts and perform variance analysis
- Create and maintain financial model of the company with detailed drivers
- Produce monthly financial reports (P&L, Balance sheet & Cashflows) which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Produce monthly/Quarterly board meeting presentations
- Understand and manage the company's financial accounting and tax reporting requirements
- Compile data for working capital metrics; manage the general ledger of accounts receivable and keep track of receivables period
- Prepare the 13-week cash flow forecasts and recommend corrective actions
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Finance & Accounting, or CA; having CS qualification will be a plus.3-5 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modelling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Good communication skill