Talent Acquisition Head at Taxmann Group
Views:369 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Taxmann - Manager - Social Media (2-3 yrs)
About Taxmann :
Taxmann is the leading publisher on tax and corporate laws in India. Besides publishing books, it maintains the most accurate and largest online database on Direct-taxes (Domestic as well as International Taxation), Corporate Laws, Indirect-taxes, Accounts & Audit, and Indian Acts & Rules. Taxmann has sales offices/resident representatives throughout India and overseas.
Job Description :
- The SM Manager will work closely with the Marketing Team Leader and will be responsible for planning, implementing, and analyzing paid social campaigns across brands and products; ideate, push and manage organic media w.r.t the current market scenarios. This will be a brilliant opportunity to work with both marketing and business objectives using Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin through a 3rd party account management solution.
Key Responsibilities will include full ownership of performance for a specific market or product area and the following :
- Identifying growth opportunities, testing hypotheses, and scaling winning tests to improve SM traffic and increase ROI
- Delivering performance reports and insights to the PPC team and internal stakeholders
- Addressing and escalating campaign performance issues
- Responsible for AB tests, Competitive analysis, and key mining
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers.
- Ideate, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a - Social- way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Supporting internal sharing of knowledge through training and coaching
- Proven SM experience - both Paid and Organic (at least 2 years)
- Exceptional analytical skills, including data manipulation and strong Excel knowledge
- Fluency with one or more bid management tools (FB UI/Linkedin)
- Strong Web+Mob analytics experience (Google Analytics, Appsflyer)
- Moderate to high proficiency in Influencer arrangement and campaigning on YT and Instagram
- Very results-oriented, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and exceptionally organized
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Very good English (written and verbal)
- Relevant subject degree in maths, e-commerce, or digital marketing
- Blueprint, GAP Certified, or similar qualifications
- Additional points to the candidate with an understanding of MySQL, python/R, and Tableau
- Project management experience
- Self-motivated, tenacious problem solver who uses the Initiative
- Works to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
Preferred Joining - Immediate
Additional Information :
When you are passionate about SMM and also a good team builder, who is meticulous with extreme attention to detail send us your application including your annual salary expectation and your earliest start date. At the Taxmann group you will experience professionalism in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. Every day, you have the opportunity to engage with your ideas and contribute to the success of a fast-growing online business. Come along! We are looking forward to your application!
Compensation : 7lpa-8lpa