Assistant Manager at Serendipity Info Labs Pvt Ltd
Views:1711 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
TaxiForSure.com - Manager - Analytics (5-8 yrs)
Company Serendipity Infolabs Pvt Ltd
Reporting Relationship: Branch Head
TaxiForSure is the marketplace to find taxis in India! Founded in June 2011 by NIT-K and IIM-A alumni Aprameya Radhakrishna and Raghunandan G and funded by Accel Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Blume Ventures, and Helion Ventures, we are a taxi aggregator aiming to be the country's first choice to book a taxi.
With over 500 employees on board in 3 years, TaxiForSure has quickly grown into a major player in the industry. We are growing at a fast clip in 14 cities - Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Rajkot, Surat and will be expanding aggressively nationally and internationally in the coming months.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Primary Responsibilities / Job duties:
- Planning & Forecasting the Business and Financial planning
- Data driven ability to extract attainable inferences from the data collected
- Efficiently Work with cross functional leadership team to gather requirement, operationalize the framework by analysing data
- To work efficiently with Corporate team to implement the new initiatives in the branch level
- Rolling out new initiatives to aligning Functional goals with Organisational goals
Skills / Qualification / Experience:
- Ability to identify right metrics for measuring effectiveness for business process
- Knowledge and experience of data manipulation tools and techniques, data cleansing, validation and formatting
- Experience in reporting, Validation of reports and presenting to senior management on a technical and non-technical level
- Strong communication skills to interact with functional heads for seamless feedback
- Possess good reasoning, Leadership and analytical skills
- Able to work and deliver under tight timelines
- Proficient in MS Excel tools and techniques(Pivot/Lookups/Graphs), My SQL, MS PowerPoint
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in Statistical analysis or as Data Analyst with team handling experience.
Minimum 5 years experience post MBA
- UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization (Engineering or Quantitative degrees a plus)
- PG - MBA from Tier1 or Tier2 institutes
Download our App on tfs.my/app and join 1 million satisfied customers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.