Assistant Manager at Serendipity Info Labs Pvt Ltd
Views:1520 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
TaxiForSure.com - Customer Experience Team Manager (9-12 yrs)
Customer Experience Team / CET Manager
TaxiForSure is an aggregator for Taxi's and cars and aims to be the country's first choice to book any kind of Taxi or rent a car across a wide range of prices. The founders are from IIM Ahmedabad and have worked with companies such as Texas Instruments, Infosys, FVL and JLL. The team consists of senior people from Merucabs, Myntra and MakeMyTrip.com. Our vision is To empower consumers with choice and operators with opportunity. The company is backed by Accel Partners, Helion Ventures and Blume Ventures.
Taxiforsure.com Product Offering:
- Innovative solution to book taxis instantly on the move
- Provide taxi to the customer Anywhere, Anytime!
- Connect the customer with the taxi that suits the exact need
- Provide surety of getting a taxi when a customer books with them
- Reliable and safe services through careful selection and tie-ups with the best operators
- Multiple options to suit every kind of budget of every customer
Reporting to: GM - Operations
Job Title: CET Manager
We are looking for an experienced individual, preferably in the logistics / IT domain to lead a multi-function team which will provide consistent, excellent Customer experience.
- He / She would be responsible for ensuring sufficient Quality metrics of the team and branch. Also managing the day to day operations. Should be strong in people management.
- Manage and monitor the day to day operations of internal and external Customers, CRM, Technical, Product and Marketing team in ensuring Vendor resources are optimally utilised.
- Ensuring all days of the week and peak times, have sufficient supply to cater to the demand generated. Replicate successful practices from other cities.
- The individual should understand the end-to-end service delivery process and provide the required managerial support to deliver a world-class experience to the customer.
Key Results Area:
- Devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications;
- Reviewing customer requirements and ensuring that they are met;
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff;
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
- Preparing clear explanatory documents such as customers' charters.
- Candidates preferably from B2C domain
Experience & Qualification:
- He / She could be any Graduate or preferably MBA with minimum 7-10 years of total work experience.
- Should have, directly managed a team of 5-8 and indirectly above 20.
- Should have, been working with defined KRA / KPI.
- Should have experience in operational knowledge of ERP system.
- High relationship management skills;
- Self- motivated candidate who can thrive under pressure;
- Ability to work in a team with a strong focus on results;
- Impeccable financial integrity;
- Willing to try things first hand and provide hands on leadership.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.