Senior Consultant at Seen Recruit
Views:434 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Taxation Role - Direct & Indirect - Infra (2-8 yrs)
This Opportunity is with Infra Company In Mumbai.
The role includes handling Compliances & assisting in Assessments/Litigations in the areas of Direct & Indirect taxes. The candidate shall be well versed with Income Tax, TDS, GST, Service tax & VAT Laws; shall be multi tasker with ability to work independently as well as a team member.
1. Assisting in computing Income tax & MAT liability & filing Income tax returns.
2. Preparing and filing SFT Returns.
2. Handling Income Tax Audit & Transfer Pricing Audit.
3. Preparing/reviewing the details for Income tax/Transfer Pricing Assessments/Appeals & dealing with various correspondences with Income Tax Department.
4. Assistance in preparing the details for Benchmarking anaysis / Transfer Pricing Study Report & co-ordinating with the Consultant for the same.
4. Applying & obtaining Certificate u/s 281 of IT Act from IT Department required by Lenders.
5. Preparing /reviewing TDS liability & TDS Returns, and advising on TDS issues.
6. Applying for & Obtaining Lower TDS / TCS Certificates from IT Department.
7. Preparing/reviewing GST Liability & GST Returns of various States.
7. Preparing/reviewing the reconciliations for Output GST, RCM GST & ITC as per the requirements of Law. Supervising & driving the process of follow ups with Vendors/Contractors to ensure ITC is not lost.
7. Preparing/handling GST Annual Returns & Audits of various States.
8. Preparing/reviewing the details for GST Assessments & dealing with various correspondences with GST Department.
9. Preparing/reviewing the details for VAT/Service tax Assessments & dealing with various correspondences with the Department for past periods.
10. Complying with Tax registrations including GST Registrations & amendment formalities.
11. Taking pro active measures for the implementation of changes in tax laws/rules in the policies and ERP system of company.
12. Handling routine tax queries in respect of TDS, TCS, GST credit availment, discharging GST under RCM, etc.
13. Resolving various queries relating to Direct & Indirect taxes of Statutory Auditors.
14. Preparing quarterly Tax MIS.