Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:117 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Taxation Manager - Real Estate - CA (7-10 yrs)
- Experienced in day to day Tax matters including filling of returns and to attend tax hearings for direct as well as indirect tax.
- Knowledge of computation of Income tax, filling of Tax returns, MAT computation, ICDS, Service tax, Excise and VAT laws etc
- Review of estimated tax computations for the purpose of paying advance taxes.
- Planning and compliance with Transfer pricing.
- Assist with all indirect tax compliances i.e. GST filings, GST audits / annual returns, etc.
- Ensure adequate defense documentation is in place to support the positions taken in the tax return
- Review submissions made to tax authorities and attend or organization representation at assessment hearings.
- Ensure tax compliance 2 days prior to due dates.
- As per IFRS - Review of Effective tax rate and annual computations both current tax and deferred tax for all global entities on quarterly/annual basis.
- As per Local GAAP - Review of tax computations both current tax and Deferred Tax as per Local GAAP for the purpose of statutory financials and handling the tax related queries.
- Review of tax disclosures on quarterly and annual basis.
- Ensure best tax accounting practices are followed and maintained.
- Work towards improving processes and ensuring a robust system with regards to direct tax and initiate process improvements and act as a change agent within the organization.
- Tax optimization of entire spectrum of domestic and international taxes.
- Partnering with the business for the efficient business models and saving opportunities.
- Drive tax strategy, restructuring of transactions like formation of entities, acquisitions, disposals, mergers, financing transactions, major spends, offshore / onshore supply and service agreements and so on.
- Keep track of all key tax related changes and make sure the changes are taken care in accounting system and/or business
Required Qualifications :
- You must be a qualified CA and you bring 7 to 10years of experience focused on direct taxes, transfer pricing, Indirect tax laws. Good knowledge and understanding of Accounting Standards and tax provisioning. Finance and Indian GAAP, USGAAP/IFRS, Commercial concepts, Business understanding.
- System proficiency and should have operated in ERP based integrated applications; Microsoft D365 knowledge preferred.
- Highly motivated, and results driven with a high energy level - has a bias for proactive action.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with different partners.
- Should have a track record of competent handling of complex tax matters.
- Should be up to date on tax laws and rules and have an expert level understanding of relevant tax laws and rules.
- Knowledge of Taxation of InvIT and AIF will be added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.