Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:3458 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Taxation Consultant - SAP - CA - Contractual Role (3-20 yrs)
It's a contractual role of 2 years & on role of Company . It could be extended basic on contract requirement.
- We required a person who has Tax accounting including provision for deferred tax and current tax expense under IND AS and USGAAP. Thus, sound knowledge on deferred tax accounting and its implication is essential. (multi geographies experience in tax accounting is must).
- Responsible for filing returns both direct and indirect tax for oversees jurisdiction such as Australia, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia etc.
Location - Mumbai
Qualification - Chartered Accountant with 3+ years of experience in taxation field. Experience in telecom industry would be an added advantage
Requirement - SAP or SAP HANA
- Tax accounting including provision for deferred tax and current tax expense for international subsidiaries under IND AS and USGAAP.
- Analyzing the tax account ledgers in the timely manner.
- Undertaking FIN 48 analysis.
- Performing Quarterly and Monthly tax analysis and ensuring that relevant tax laws, IND AS 12 and FASB Accounting Standard -ASC 740 pertaining to Income taxes are complied.
- Ensuring tax provisions are calculated accurately and released on timely manner.
For above purpose, candidate must have:
- Strong knowledge of tax accounting law and statutory regulations especially IND AS 12 and FASB Accounting Standard -ASC 740 pertaining to Income taxes.
- Strong understanding of IND AS and US GAAP.
Done this for Telco, would be preferred/ at least from IT/ High tech/ technology industry (NOT financial services, Mfg, Real estate)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.